Tuesday, August 7, 2012

lifetime window shopper


You know those people...the ones that fantasize about setting their place up with all the latest/coolest room decor, but never actually take the plunge to buy the dang stuff in order to make that fantasy come true. Well if you didn't know a person like that before, now you do. I'm HER. I'm THAT girl. It's shameful, honestly. I mentally file away a room color and curtain combination vowing that I will get started on it tomorrow, but then it never happens. I'm still thinking about this one wallpaper I want to get when I "have a real house". Sick, I know. 

What makes this problem worse is technology. Not only can I look up all these beautiful ideas/pictures online (Pinterest, I hate you), but my IP address is then saved by the company where I'm creepin'. So as if my fantasies aren't enough, I then get "Reminder" and "Miss You" emails like the ones below from these companies.

 

Why, yes, West Elm...I would like to save 15% on my next purchase. And how did you know I was looking at that exact duvet cover just yesterday?? Oh, you are sneaky sneaky! I need serious help!

No comments:

Post a Comment