Sunday, August 26, 2012

the first of many


My sister, Jessica, is pregnant! Everyone is so excited in our family as this little love will be the first grandchild/niece/nephew (they aren't finding out the sex of the baby). It really has been amazing to see her go through all these changes and to think that she is about to enter into motherhood. I'm so happy for her and can't wait to see her in that role.

My family threw her a shower a month ago at our annual family reunion where we had the best time!





Then I, and her friend Jennifer Bailey, threw her a shower this weekend in Charlotte for her friends. It was such a great group of girls that came in for the shower, and Jessica got some great gifts.


 

 
  

Isn't she just the cutest?! Baby Lang is loved so much already! Congratulations Ryan and Jessica!



2 comments:

  1. I adore the party favors!!! How neat they are waiting to know the sex of their baby. I couldn't wait. I was counting down the days to find out if we were having a boy or a girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess! The favors were so easy to make and turned out to be a great hit!

      Delete