Wednesday, May 16, 2012

a blogger crush - a blog about love

Have you ever stumbled upon a new blog and then 3 hours later you discover you have read EVERY SINGLE POST in one sitting?! This doesn't happen to me often, but when it does, I am so thankful for it. Thankful, because I feel inspired afterwards, and inspiration is like a first kiss (nervous excitement teetering on the edge of throwing up or complete bliss while trying to figure out what to do next).

Enter Mara & Danny Kofoed of A Blog About Love. Just look at those angelic faces so full of love!

 

The first time I read the "About This Blog" page, I was instantly hooked. Here was this couple that found each other and were truly, blissfully happy even though they had been, and were still going through, tough trials in life. As if that wasn't enough to keep me salivating over the computer screen, I noticed that Mara had a collection of Infertility posts where she opened her heart, soul, and mind to convey her feelings about her own struggles with infertility. As a person who is new at dealing with these type of raw emotions, I knew the reason why I stumbled upon this blog: Mara and Danny were here to help my husband and I not only get past the difficulties we were dealing with, but to teach us how to thrive through them.

All of their posts are beautifully worded first hand accounts of their daily activities, obstacles, and accomplishments that truly turn your perspective on life upside down and cause you to start to think of it in a new, enhanced way. Mara and Danny's posts touch on love, marriage, acceptance, self-worth, health, and their wonderful love story that is almost too good to be true...almost :) To say that I highly recommend this blog would be a vast understatement!




No comments:

Post a Comment