Tuesday, May 8, 2012

april bday recap

April is full of birthdays for my family: my husband Thanh, my sister Jennifer, my brother-in-law Ryan, and my future brother-in-law Bobby. Pretty crazy, huh? Unfortunately, we couldn't be with Ryan or Bobby on their b-day, but here is what we did for Thanh's and Jennifer's.

THANH - I got tickets for us to go to Jerry Seinfeld's comedy show in Charlotte! It was so much fun, and he truly is hilarious! I highly recommend you grab tickets if he is ever in your town. Unfortunately, there was no photography allowed during the show, but we got a shot of ourselves beforehand.

 

JENN - Right outside of Charlotte, we have the US National Whitewater Center which offers a lot of outdoor activities like mountain bike trails, zip line tours, and whitewater rafting. I knew that one of my sister's bucket list items was to zip line so we set up a day of fun for her! Then we went out for sushi that night and had some birthday cake. Of course we had a ridiculous amount of fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment