Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Ep 01


Since joining Instagram, I just love all the little hashtags that people use to describe their pictures/products and so on. By far, my favorite is Throwback Thursday (#tbt or #throwbackthursday). It is just so fun to not only reminisce about your own golden days, but to also see the old school pictures that other people put up as well.

I think I'll start doing that here and put in a little story that goes with each picture. Here is the first one:


This is Thanh and I in 2008 in Charlotte, NC. Since he is from North Carolina and a Panthers fan, and I am from Louisiana and a Saints fan, we would always go to the Panthers/Saints games when we lived in Charlotte. It is a fun little rivalry we have going on, and we can't wait to carry on the tradition, now in New Orleans, since we have moved. (Geaux Saints ;)

P.S. Seriously, how big are my hoop earrings?! J-Lo called...she wants her Jenny from the Block style back.

No comments:

Post a Comment