Monday, December 16, 2013

a blogger crush - a cup of jo

 

Oh, man! To say I love this blogger/mama of two/internet extraordinaire would be a vast understatement. Joanna Goddard of A Cup of Jo is really the best...and here's why:
  • She has the best articles and covers everything from motherhood to lingerie to beauty products to manners training to travel and back again. There is always fresh content and the way she words her recommendations or just plain thoughts makes you take a step back and think. 
  • Gift Guides that are actually good! There are so many people out there that have these crazy, general gift guides that never help me decide on what I should get those toughies on my list, but she always has great ideas of new things that could work for anyone.
  • She hates things about NYC! I mean, I follow a lot of NYC bloggers and all you really hear about are all of the amazing activities, opportunities, restaurants, and so on. It's refreshing to know that not EVERYTHING is roses in that beautiful city.
  • Here "Weekend Links" always bring me to a new site I had never heard of before. I'm not sure how she finds all of this stuff, but she is right on top of it!
I get so excited to look at her blog every day and really hope that one day...someone will think as highly of my little spot here as I do of hers. Please do check her site out if you haven't already.


No comments:

Post a Comment