Sunday, April 15, 2012

an introduction

I can't believe I'm finally doing it...

I've been wanting to start a blog for so long, and even made it a new year's resolution to do so, but life kept getting in the way. However, I made it a point this weekend to bury myself into this site and just do it.

The hardest thing to figure out wasn't the HTML coding, but what to call my little blog baby and deciding on a focus. My husband, Thanh (pronounced like Tom but with an "N"), actually came up with the title as a play between our last name (pronounced like "dawn") and how blogging would be an extra hobby of mine on the side. He wants to make sure that I give him the proper credit for the genius title so here you go, honey :)

As for a focus, I still don't know. I want to write about my husband and I and our little experiences in order to keep our family and friends up to speed in this crazy world. I also want to use this opportunity as an outlet for all my ideas and the many inspirations I have come across along the way. So, I guess I'll do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment